Sunday, January 25, 2009

My weekend

Well this weekend wasn't all that eventful. Seth got home late friday night, like usual. Saturday was his moms bday so we hung out with her for most of the day and had some cake. Becky (his sister) made a spice cake omg YUMMY! I think she had a very good bday. Then seth and I got sheets for our bed from BB&B they feel like silk. AMAZING!! We ended up meeting up with his friend Wyatt and his wife Pam for pizza at some nice place and then had drinks at los arcos. I really liked them so I hope we hang out with them some more. Also I am praying so hard seths job comes back to charleston or he finds a new one. I miss being able to see him during the week and actually getting to hang out with BOTH our families and friends. Hopefully soon!!! Today we woke up and went to Coastal Community Church and I really enjoyed the service today. It was about making time to have quiet time with God. Something im not terrible at but I need to give him more of my time and I really want to start reading my bible. Also, Seth and I signed up for Dave Ramsey's financial peace class. I'm praying we get alot out of this for both of our futures. hopefully that future will be together! :) Anyways I just wanted to update and post 2 pics!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Seth's mom had a nice Birthday. You can tell by her smile that just loved being with her family. Enjoy the new sheets! ;)

Shannon