Thursday, April 5, 2018

Vacation Day 1

Bright and early, I mean dark and early Saturday morning aka 4AM we drove out the driveway and started our journey to New Jersey. 

 The sky was very pretty as the sun started to rise. 

 Sleepy husband
 The Baltimore Tunnel which I absolutely HATE!
 The Delaware Memorial bridge, almost to Jersey! 
 
 We got to the AFB at around 330 so it was almost 12 hours door to door. We worked out then showered and got ready because we had a party to get to. I also weighed myself and was 132.8 and was stoked!
 
 Selfies in the car waiting for people to arrive at the party, we were a smidge early.  
 The main reason for us heading up to NJ this time was for his brothers surprise 40th birthday party. We were so excited to see him and we were hoping it was actually going to be a surprise. 
 
 I got a few pictures of the decor before having Dave snap a few photos of me. 
 
 Dave and our niece Harper
 The birthday boy!

 
 

We had a great time and it was a surprise but he said he was suspecting something was happening he just didn't know for sure all the details. The food was awesome, I found my new favorite drink pineapple juice and rum, socializing with family and friends. It was great! 
After we helped clean up the party we headed to his brother and sister in laws house where we would be staying for our trip. 

Lots more fun to come!

Sara

No comments: