Friday, April 26, 2013

Painting fun

So this past monday night I met up with a great group of ladies to celebrate Laurens birthday! We had a lot of fun but this painting wasn't all that easy. If you are OCD it would have been even harder to paint. There was direction from the teacher obviously but it wasn't detailed completely. It was also kind of fun to be able to make the painting more your own! They all looked so different and I loved that!

Tonight I am actually going again to a different place with my cousin to paint again! This is turning into a paint week for me. I am also helping my friend Shannon paint her new house on saturday before she moves in! I have never painted a house before so we shall see how this turns out. I already told her I may not be good but we will find out! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Happy Friday!! <3









1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love going to these painting type classes with friends!!

Have fun tonight :)