Friday, March 29, 2013

Beautiful afternoon

Yesterday after the gym I decided to get my niece and go to the park. It was chilly but a beautiful afternoon and it wasn't going to be spent inside. I met up with my sister to get Izzy and we headed downtown. We went to a park right on the water and it was fun to watch the boats and feel the breeze off the harbor while playing. There were a lot of kids but they kept to themselves. I remember when I was young playing with any and every kid on the playground. I guess times really have changed huh? I feel bad for these kids it's like they are missing out. I know for a fact that my childhood rocked and i had fun ALL the time outside! Anyway we played for about an hour and even went for a walk on the dock which was nice. I didn't have to worry about them falling in since this dock was built very nice! There were railings everywhere u turned! I definitely need to make it a point to try an take the girls there more!

Btw happy Friday!!! Have an awesome weekend!!

<3 Sara












No comments: