Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Girls night/birthday dinner

I absolutely loved my birthday dinner and girls night out! We went to Ms. Roses for dinner in West Ashley and I really enjoyed it! I have a few great friends in my life and I wouldn't change it for the world! Lately I have realized quality vs. quantity and I am perfectly happy with that. Consider it my mantra for the year. Anyway we all had great dinner and very yummy desserts! Creme brulee was amazing! I even got a few gifts which I was not expecting but was a great surprise! After dinner the shannons, me and Kelly went out to Voodoo for a drink and to just hang out. I love that place. We didn't stay out late and no crazy drunkness which was great :) overall my birthday was a great success and I am very happy with how it all turned out! I posted some pics below! I dont like the way this new app does my pictures but oh well still included them!

































No comments: