Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Body transformation in progress

Wow I really suck at updating my blog! Tisk tisk on me! Still need to post about nyc but clearly slacking! Mainly because for some reason I can't update with pictures on my laptop? Odd!

Anywho this is more of a gym/workout post anyway! Just for me to remember one day!

S my friend Shannon and I have gotten very serious since the new year began. No this is not a new years resolution. I've been working out and losing weight for almost 2 years now. But I have reached a point where diet is now a factor. Boo! So I have started making smoothies every morning for my breakfast! Takes less than 5 mins total and really gives me energyfor a huge part of my day!
My fav so far is just a pb and banana smoothie with milk and some chocolatw protein powder. Delish! This morning I made one with strawberries, bananas, vanilla protein powder and some almond milk. It was tasty but not amazing!

I also added a pic of a recipe from pinterest for protein bars! The only thing that sucks is letting them set for 8hrs. They are so easy to make and very yummy! Roughly 22g of protein per bar!

Well heres to eating better and trying to get even more healthy!

Oh one last thing! I started drinking C4 as a pre workout drink and it rocks! No crazy after affects either!







No comments: