Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Day

Good Morning everyone! I hope you are all doing spectacular this morning! I know I am despite the fact I have to deliver mail in the rain haha. Gotta love when your co-worker calls out on a bad weather day but he is truly sick like so many people right now. I got to spend my morning with this little guy! He always likes to come hang out with me while I get ready for work. Normally I find him in my bed when I get back to my room from the shower. This morning he must have not heard me and ended up crying at my door! Poor guy!


I thought this picture was so cute! And since I recently got my I-phone I can semi mess with the pictures using instagram. I know I am behind the times and so many of you already use it. But hey it is new to me and I just love it. I am going to look for some more fun apps for photos so if you know of any good ones let me know :)




Last night I looked at halloween costumes and I really have no clue what on earth to be this year. It just seems like it's the same costumes year after year..... I might have to get creative or something this year. I also want something I will be semi comfortable wearing since I will probably end up in it all night long.




On another note..... I have been smiling so much that my cheeks literally hurt last night. haha is this ok? jk I know it is ok but seriously it's nice to feel like this. :D




Time to get going and get some stuff done before mail deliveries which will be allllllllllll day!




Happy Humpday!!!






Sara

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love instagram! :) Your dog is adorable! :)