Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I just want to write a short blog with a couple of pictures for thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving I am most thankful for my family they are my rock although i dont see them enough I love them more than words could ever express. But I am also thankful for my friends and Seth. My friends have truely lifted me up this past year when I thought my world was crashing. I honestly didnt think my world would ever feel normal again. Then Seth comes into my life and ive learned not to let my past affect my future. I never thought I could ever feel this way again but as you can see its happening. So I just want to thank my family, my friends, and seth for making my year much better than I imagined it could be. I love you all!!

Here are just two of my fave pictures this thing takes way too freaking long otherwise i would post more.



No comments: