Thursday, December 6, 2012

Music and coffee

Last night I went out with my friend Kelly to a coffee/wine bar ( how art thou) to listen to some music. The two guys singing, Matt and Toby, used to be in the band Emery. They are currently doing what they call a living room tour which sometimes is literally in peoples living rooms. I had honestly never heard any of the music before last night. I must say they were absolutely wonderful! I loved how they had such deep emotional songs that really got to ya (in a good way). I plan to buy the cd soon although I should have last night. Google them you won't be sorry!!


This was in the bar for only $1,200 ;) it was made from the driftwood of a palmetto tree! So neat but it had to stay there for obvious reasons!


Here are the guys singing! Nothing better than live music!


-<3 Sara

No comments: