Monday, March 16, 2009

Our weather is depressing

Our weather is seriously depressing me today. I looked outside a couple of mins ago and its so DREARY!!! Charleston seriously needs to make up its mind. Im sick of AWESOME weather, then cold, then dreary Lord only knows what it will be like tommorrow. Ok so theres my rant! :)

Anyways I wanted to blog that I joined a new gym. Select Fitness in N. Charleston! Its an AWESOME gym. Ok so I have only been ONE time but that one time was awesome!! They have tv's on all of the cardio machines except in the movie room. The quality of the machines is so much better than my last gym. So I hope I can make it apart of my daily routine and really start shedding some lbs again. At least feel better if not lose some weight!

BTW if you have twitter follow me saralynn1231. I have become a wee bit into this whole twitter thing. Andy (Miranda's husband) introduced me to twitter and I now love it. It can update in my blog to the left. I found that part pretty cool. Ive noticed that I dont use myspace much anymore between twitter and facebook. I think myspace is just declining!! Although I am not a big fan of the new facebook layout. I really wish they would just make up their minds and stop changing it!!!

Alrighty I need to get back to work!!! Hope everyone has a great Monday!!! Im thinking mine will because I got the BEST parking spot in the lot this morning!! :D

<3 Sara

No comments: