Saturday, February 3, 2018

Oliver is 3

 On Monday one of our favorite little guys turned 3! I can't even believe Oliver has been in our lives already for 3 years. He is a mess (in a good way) and has brought so much joy to all of our lives. I think he has also taught us all a lot about life and how it isn't always the same for everyone. He has started talking up a storm and I absolutely love hearing his little voice. 
He also finally loves coming over to our house now that he knows we have the good toys and a fun Uncle Dave. 
 So on Sunday we hosted his birthday party for our family and friends. I love having everyone over and was happy to host his party. 
  Aunt Theresa brought him some balloons, safe to say he LOVED them. 

 
 The bigger kids all played outside until it started raining, Logan absolutely LOVES when other boys come over to play especially when it involves nerf guns. 
 I sure love this little man. 
 Cutest and yummiest cake!! I won't even say how much of it I ate haha
 Krystal wasn't planning to have everyone sing to him but I told her we had to try it that he may not hate it. He didn't hate it but I wouldn't say he loved it.  

 Mommy, Oliver and daddy.  


 
After everyone left we cleaned up and took the kids to their mom. It was an exhausting but AWESOME weekend. 

I think this weekend Dave and I will chill for the most part. I had to have 3 moles removed Tuesday which has been pretty sucky. The one on my back is fine but the two on my arm have stitches and quite painful so relaxing most of the weekend sounds good to me. 
More fun times to come!!

Sara