Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

How has Thanksgiving already come and gone?!?!? I swear this year is flying by and I wouldn't mind if it slowed down a bit. Anywho, we had our family Thanksgiving at my Aunt and Uncles house! They just got married so he is officially my uncle. So weird but so happy for her to be married! We had a ton of food as usual but I didn't eat a lot. I am watching my calories to an extent. I have a bridesmaids dress to fit in next weekend thats the main reason why. We all enjoyed visiting with the fam! 
Shannon and Izzy on the cool bed swing
Me and my cousin Amanda! Love her! 
Mom with her bro, sisters and mom! 
Me, my sistas, Izzy and Kimmy! 
I love my sisters! 
Izzy was Kimberlys best friend this day! :) 

We spent the afternoon at home hanging out. Then me and Shannon went to Walmart for some deals. I got the kids some cool things and a Ninja smoothie maker for me :) that thing is amazing!! 

Such a great day! I have so much to be thankful for! Family, friends, job, roof over my head, food in my belly etc! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sounds like you had a good thanksgiving :) Izzy is so precious!

I love the holidays but I am so beside myself that this year is almost over! It was such a good one I guess bring on 2014!